When installed, the ALCOLOCK GR ignition interlock prevents the vehicle engine from starting if the Breath Alcohol Concentration (BrAC) is above the preset limit. The ignition interlock will allow the vehicle to start if the BrAC is below that limit.
The ALCOLOCK GR is easy to use, even if it is your first ignition interlock. Clear directions on the display will tell you when you can start the vehicle or when you need to take additional breath tests.
Our ALCOLOCK GR ignition interlock is used in alcohol interlock programs under the direction of a jurisdictional authority and is fully compliant with international regulations for compliance programs.
- Wireless connection available.
- Approved for alcohol interlock programs under the direction of a jurisdictional authority.
- Easy to use, follow directions on the screen.
- Meets NHTSA standards.
- Industry trusted fuel cell sensor technology assures accurate test result.
- Equipped with anti-circumvention technology.
- Customizable functions (e.g. lockout time) are based on the request of a jurisdictional authority.
- Optional restart function if the vehicle stalls or loses power.
- Optional warm-up function in times of cold and inclement weather.
- Downloadable breath test results.
- Scheduled appointment reminders.
- Options of checking your last calibration date, calibration expiry date and scheduled service date are available.
|Handset size||138 x 60 x 32 mm|
|Handset weight||378 grams|
|Sensor||Electrochemical (fuel cell)|
|Specificity||Alcohol only, no response to ketones or hydrocarbon|
|Ambient temperature||-45° C to +85° C|
|Breath sample||4 seconds moderate and continuous breath sample|
|Analysis time||5 to 25 seconds|
|Recycle (recovery) time||10 to 30 seconds|
|BAC readout format||Colour display, audio and light indicator|
|Range of measurement||0 to 1.00 mg/L|
|Accuracy||± 0.02 @ 0.20 mg/L|
|Automatic power down||Programmable|
|Mouthpiece||Round (model: 95-000145)|
|Calibration||Alcohol Reference Solution|
|Operating voltage||12-24 Volt DC|