When installed, the ALCOLOCK LR ignition interlock prevents the vehicle engine from starting if the Breath Alcohol Concentration (BrAC) is above the preset limit. The ignition interlock will allow the vehicle to start if the BrAC is below that limit.
The ALCOLOCK LR is easy to use, even if it is your first ignition interlock. Clear directions on the display will tell you when you can start the vehicle or when you need to take additional breath tests.
Our ALCOLOCK LR ignition interlock is used in alcohol interlock programs under the direction of a jurisdictional authority and is fully compliant with international regulations for compliance programs.
- Approved for alcohol interlock programs under the direction of a jurisdictional authority.
- Easy to use, follow directions on the screen.
- Meets NHTSA standards.
- Industry trusted fuel cell sensor technology assures accurate test results.
- Customizable functions (e.g. lockout time) are based on the request of a jurisdictional authority.
- Optional restart function if the vehicle stalls or loses power.
- Optional warm-up function in times of cold and inclement weather.
- Downloadable breath test results.
- Scheduled appointment reminders.
- Options of checking your last calibration date, calibration expiry date and scheduled service date are available.
|Handset size||140 mm x 50 mm x 25 mm|
|Handset weight||105 grams|
|Sensor||Dual, electrochemical sensor|
|Specificity||Alcohol only; no response to ketones or hydrocarbons|
|Operating temperature||- 45 °C to + 85 °C|
|Initial test||30 secs|
|Breath sample||5 second moderate and continuous breath sample|
|Analysis time||5 to 25 seconds|
|Recycle (recovery) time||10 to 30 seconds|
|BrAC readout format||Tri-colour LED (Pass, Warn, Fail)|
|Accuracy||± 0.02 @ 0.20 mg/L|
|Automatic power down||Programmable|
|Mouthpiece||Elliptical (model: 95-000145)|
|Calibration||ALCOSIM™ or equivalent|
|Operating voltage||12 and 24 volt DC|
|Other||GPS and Wi-Fi|