The evolving outbreak of COVID-19 is a challenging time for many of us.
ALCOLOCK USA continues to serve our clients through the outbreak, while also looking for ways to limit exposure to the virus and protect communities.
As a safety company, we have always chosen to protect our clients, our staff, and our communities – and we continue to do so through this fast-moving situation.
Monitoring the situation
We are constantly monitoring developments and following best practices from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention and local health departments.
We are open for business, but visit us for urgent or essential reasons only
At this time, most states consider ALCOLOCK official locations as essential businesses and therefore most remain open. Business hours may vary however depending on location.
Our qualified team is working closely with government officials, adjusting our local operations based on their directives, and will be able to assist you to ensure you remain compliant with program requirements.
We are following the guidance of our public health officials, taking all the recommended precautions and keeping our staff up-to-date on preventative practices and preparedness plans based on regional health and government authorities.
While we are doing our part to maximize our ability to disinfect our Service Centers multiple times a day so that you and our staff can have a healthy and safe environment – you must also do your part.
What you should do:
- Do not let anyone else use your handset unless absolutely necessary. If someone does use your device, replace the existing mouthpiece with a new mouthpiece prior to use. Dispose of the old mouthpiece.
- You can use a disinfectant wipe to clean the exterior of the handset. Be sure to wait 20 minutes before taking a test.
Do not visit a Service Center if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms
If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms including aches and pains, sneezing, coughing, shortness of breath, and you require service please call us at:
Our trained representative can advise you on what to do next in order to make sure you remain in compliance with DMV/Court orders.
This choice will help keep our staff and vulnerable people in our communities safe.
Additional Interlock Maintenance:
- Clean your mouthpiece regularly with warm water and soap and dry before use
- Clean off the outside of your device by using a disinfectant to avoid surface germs
- If someone else must drive your car, thoroughly clean the exterior of the device before and after, and use an extra mouthpiece or freshly sanitized mouthpiece. We would recommend allowing at least 20 minutes between disinfecting the device and providing a breath sample.
- Reminder– DO NOT put any liquid down inside of the device. Customers are responsible for any damage to the device.
- If you are ill or do not feel well, it is advised that you do not go to the service center for your calibration.
We’re here for you
We are in this together. During this challenging time, we’re working hard to support you, our employees and our communities.